Intelligent Transportation System
From Digital Signage for arrivals/departures and ad displays to vehicle navigation and traffic management systems, HABEY can provide you with solutions for any Intelligent Transportation System (ITS).
The increasing rate of urbanization and city size is adding stress to public transportation systems. As popularity of the public transportation network increases, people are paying more attention to the safety, reliability and personalized services provided. More and more people rely on transportation networks, whether it be by air, sea, train, metro, bus, taxi or bike.
HABEY offers intelligent transportation systems solutions for applications from Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV), Automated Fare Collection (AFC) or Passenger Info System (PIS) in rail transportation, vehicle mounted DVRs to bicycle-renting systems. For more information please contact us.
- In-Vehicle PC – Uses include public transportation, trucks, police cars, service vehicles, taxicabs, military vehicles, marine vessels, and even small aircrafts.
- Digital Signage / Infotainment – Airport/Bus Depot/Rail Arrival/Departure Schedules, Terminal Guides, Advertisements, Real-Time Passenger Information (PIS) , etc.
- Ticketing – Ticket Distribution, Automated Fare Collection (AFC)
- Traffic Control – Traffic Signal Control Systems, Emergency Vehicle Notification Systems, Automatic Road Enforcement (Traffic Cameras), Variable Speed Limits, etc.
- Fleet Management – Vehicle Tracking, Fuel, Health & Safety Management, etc.
- Vehicle Navigation – GPS sytems
- Mobile Communication – Radio modem communications using UHF & VHF frequencies, Short and Long Range communications
Features of HABEY Transportation Solutions
Our industry-leading fanless designs are energy-saving, low power and eco-friendly. With a 7+ year lifespan and dust free enclosures, our products are cost efficient and reliable.
HABEY’s Transportation Projects
- Eurostar (Phase I): OTC
- Iran Mashhad Metro: Vehicle Mounted PIS
- Beijing Metro Line 1: Vehicle Mounted PIS
- Beijing Metro Line 15 (Phase I): Station PIS, Vehicle Mounted PIS & CCTV
- Guangzhou Metro Line 1: AFC System
- Wuhan Metro Line 1 (Phase II): BAS
- Tianjin Metro Line 2: Signal System