2011 – 2012
- HABEY is accepted as an Associate Member in Intel® Embedded Alliance – A community of developers and solution providers utilizing Intel technology in the development and deployment of solutions.
2009 – 2010
- Developed the world’s first Intel Atom Based fanless media play with 1080p HD and Blu-ray playback capability
- Co-developed with Intel of an ultra-compact Menlow XL based and an 1U Q45 based digital signage media players
- Introduced a full line of fanless small form factor industrial graded PC base on the highly efficient ICEFIN™ proprietary thermal design.
2007 – 2008
- Listed in the fifth edition of Shenzen Top Brands;
- Awarded the 2008 China Trustworthy Brands of Information Security
- FW Series Network Security Barebone has been awarded “2008 China Information Security Technology Innovation Prize”
- Selected as Shenzen Open R&D Base
- HABEY is recognized as the preeminent enterprise of Intellectual Property by Shenzhen Baoan Bureau of Science Technology & Information
- Listed in Credit List for Small and Medium Enterprise Clients of Shenzhen Banks 2007
- Embedded NAS storage array is promoted by Microsoft as recommended hardware platform for Microsoft Windows Home Server
2006 – 2007
- The construction of new HuiZhou DaYaWan Manufacturing Base, with 16.5 acres. The new base will be completed in Q4 of 2008
- HB-2000 series industrial computer has certificated by CCC (China Compulsory Certificate)
- The Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China recommends HABEY as the first choice brand of special industrial computer
- HABEY Singapore affiliate company established
2004 – 2006
- HABEY announced Core™ Duo CPU card, Gigabit Ethernet firewall, embedded computer, and Centrino-class motherboard.
2003 – 2004
- HABEY joins Intel ECA. HABEY and Intel introduced to its world wide customers the joint development concept solution of: “Digital Home”.
2001 – 2003
- HABEY is certificated by ISO9001:2000
- Expanded to overseas branches
1999 – 2001
- HABEY has announced its socket 370 CPU card: HABEY-630, the first socket 370 motherboard in Asia & becomes the standard for industrial applications afterward
1993 – 1999
- HABEY (NORCO China) built its own brand: NORCO in China
1991 – 1993
- HABEY (NORCO China) incorporated, and setup 10 subsidiaries in Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenyang, etc.