Today, healthcare is rapidly moving towards a digital platform. With the addition of new compliance and regulatory requirements and reoccurring maintenance costs the challenges of healthcare and medical information increase. From cloud-based medical records to bedside point of care monitoring terminals, HABEY can supply hospitals and medical centers with the most reliable embedded medical technology systems offered today.
Our Medical technology products can not only change the way you provide information to patients, but can also provide remote patient monitoring and portable diagnostic systems further extending the services you can provide for patients and customers.
- Information Technologies – Electronic Medical Records, Hospital Information Systems, Department Information Systems, Hospital Inventory Levels, Archiving, Networking, etc.
- Embedded Systems – Portable Diagnostic systems, Bedside Monitoring systems, Remote Patient Monitoring Systems.
- Networking and Storage Servers – Can provide network solutions for entire system and provide data storage for records, imaging storage etc.
At HABEY, we only provide the highest quality medical technology products for our customers. Our medical grade reliable equipment features fanless, low power consumption, quiet systems that are user friendly and low maintenance. Additionally, to comply with new regulatory requirements, our manufacturing facilities follow strict quality control standards and is recognized by EMC, UL Certification and RoHS compliance.Increased access to Patient Information – reducing the amount of medication errors and miscommunication possibilities during routine patient visits.
- 24/7 Patient Monitoring – Our Point-of-Care (POC) systems allow medical staff to react in real-time to avoid costly emergency room visits.
- High Efficiency Systems – Our systems are quiet, fanless systems that require little maintenance and do not consume a lot of power thus, lowering operation costs.
- Enclosed Chassis Designs – Over 90% of our products are enclosed, fanless systems that are compact and easily portable. The design of an enclosed fanless system reduces the possibility to spread an airborne bacteria and runs quietly.