HABEY USA, a leading manufacturer of embedded computer and server storage products, today announces HB-VD920, a Broadcom Crystal HD PCI express Mini Card AVC/VC-1/H.264 Enhanced Hardware Decoder/Accelerator is available for sale to resellers, system integrators and major online retailers.
The HB-VD920 mini-PCIe half HD video hardware decoder is based on Broadcom’s BCM70010/BCM70015 Crystal HD chipset. It supports real-time decoding of a single stream HD AVC/VC-1/MPEG-2/H.264 video. This add-on decoder enable most Intel Atom based PCs, netbooks and digital signage players to playback high definition video files and streaming media up to 1080p resolution. With less than 2W of power usage, this high performance and low power consumption solution reduces CPU utilization and enhances mobile and industrial platform designs. The HB-VD920 supports formats like VC-1, WMV9, WMV-HD, H.264, MPEG-2, DivX, XviD format in any compliant resolution from QVGA up to 1920 × 1080.
- Interface: Mini-PCIe, one-lane PCIe host interface - Module format: PCIe mini card, half size with full size adapter
- Decoding: hardware
- VC-1 Support: VC-1 AP@L3, VC-1 MP@HL, VC-1 SP@ML, SMPTE 421M up to 45 Mbps. WMV9 support
- H.263 Support: AVC HP@L4.2, ISO/IEC 14496-10 1080p60 up to 40Mbps
- MPEG-2 Support: MEPEG-2 MP@HL, ISO/IEC 13818-2 up to 80 Mbps
- HD Standard Support: - H.264/AVC High Profile@Level 4.2 up to 40 Mbps. VC-1 Advanced Profile@Level 3 up to 45 Mbps. VC-1 MP@HL, VC-1 SP@ML, WMV9. MPEG-2 MP@LL, ML and HL at up to 80 Mbps. DivX 3.11, 4.1, 5.X, 6.X, XviD. MPEG-4 Part 2 SP & ASP. AVS1-P2 Jizhuan Profile, Level 6.0
- DivX: DivX, MPEG-3 Part-2 SP, ASP ISO/IEC 14496-2, 1080p30 support
- Dimension (W x D x H): 51mmx 20mm (2”x 1.8”)
Advantages: - PCIe mini Card form factor for mobile application
- Full HD video hardware decoding
- Supports multi-standard HD video formats
- Built-in media security functions
- Support H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, WMV9, WMV-HD, H.264, MPEG-2, DivX, XviD
- Low power consumption