HABEY USA, a leading manufacturer of embedded computers and server storage products, today announces MITX-6564, a low profile mini-ITX board incorporating the next generation NVIDIA ION and Intel D510 dual core Atom processor. At less than 1 inch in height, this quiet mini-ITX form factor embedded board packed with premium graphics features and much more: Up to 16 CUDA cores GPU engine with maximum digital resolution support up to 2560x1600, full 1080p HD video decoding, HDMI and VGA dual monitor support, 1.66 GHz Intel D510 processor, dual DDR2 SODIMM slots supporting up to 4GB of RAM, two SATA ports for HDD or SSD drive, two external plus four internal USB2.0 ports, one COM port, S/PDIF port, High Definition audio, one Gigabit Ethernet port, two mini-PCIe slots for WiFi and TV tuner options, 12V DC power input and support for Microsoft Windows XP Embedded, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, Linux and Windows Embedded Standard 7 operating systems.
The MITX-6564 is developed around Intel's most power-efficient Atom processor and NVIDIA's next generation ION technologies. The on board NVIDIA discrete GPU with its dedicated 512 MB DDR3 memory improves the graphic performance by 10 times of integrated graphics. In addition to the next generation NVIDIA ION, the MITX-6564’s dual cord D510 delivers full parallel execution of multiple software threads, enabling higher levels of performance. The MITX-6564’s industrial grade embedded board design, next generation NVIDIA ION on board GPU with dedicated video memory and Intel D510 dual core Atom processor make it perfect for full HD media player applications, kiosk, digital signage, POS, and other embedded applications demanding high performance graphic.
- Low profile mini-ITX form factor for space-constrained applications
- On board GPU with NVIDIA next generation ION - Dedicated 512 MB DDR3 video memory
- Intel dual core Atom with Hyper-Threading Technology support
- Low power consumption and with industrial-graded design
- Supports high-definition video hardware decoding at 1080p
- S/PDIF digital interface allows for high quality audio output
- HDMI and VGA dual independent display
- 12V DC power input
- Supports Windows Embedded & Linux